lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

The Phantom Of The Opera

I am the phantom of the Opera. My real name is Jonatan. my life is very miserable.I am from Bolivia . My mother never love my . My face and my body is ugly , because I do not know . I am ugly and dangerous man. My life is so bad. I do not have home. I live in The Opera House . I am a good singer , and good teacher .the opera house is too big and it have many rooms, I am the teacher of the best singer of Paris , I am very in love with her, bat she did not feel love for my . she feel much scared to my . she loved to carlos . I hate to carlos , I am going to kill carlos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger

Datos personales

Mi foto
BENI-TRINIDAD, Bolivia

Seguidores